Hawaiian Experience Spa is now hiring Licensed Massage Therapists for career opportunities at our Scottsdale Day Spa. We also have a few shift openings in our Chandler Day Spa.
If you like a fun and diverse work environment where you will provide real therapeutic massage, relaxation massage, body scrubs, body wraps, couples’ massages, and much more Hawaiian Experience Spa will be a great place to work.
Various schedules available in both spas but you must be able to work Saturday to start (which is also our busiest day!). Other shifts also available during most days as well.
- Excellent pay based on experience and excellent, spa level, tips.
- Monthly bonuses
- Free training in Lomi Lomi, Body Scrubs, Hot Stone, Pre Natal, and Body Wraps if needed
- You can get unlimited treatments for yourself for only $15 per hour
- 40% discount on products sold at the spa. You may purchase these for yourself or others
- Free use of infrared saunas and steam room for yourself (subject to availability)
- 50% discount on services for your immediate family members (some restrictions may apply)
- Therapists may use facility to give family members treatments at no charge (some restrictions apply)
- You will have online access to check your schedule, past appointments, payroll, and more
- Hawaiian Experience Spa is owned and operated by a massage therapist. We are very therapist oriented and provide an excellent and fun work environment!
To qualify for either position you MUST:
- Have a current Massage License in the State of Arizona.
- Be able to perform deep tissue and therapeutic massage
- Be a non-smoker. This is part of being in good physical condition and representing a healthy lifestyle to our clients.
- Be friendly and conscientious, willing to help everyone, and dedicated to providing the best service possible to the clients.
- Have Internet access from home
- Live within a 30 minute driving distance of the spa
- Be in good physical condition.
- Must be able to work Saturday to start (which is our busiest day!). Other shifts also available.
Please email your resume to the spa where you would prefer to work. If you can work at either spa just email your resume to either one and mention that in your cover letter. See the spa’s email addresses here.
- Please let us know how many hours you would like to work per week and what hours, if any, you cannot work or do not want to work.
- How much money do you need to make weekly as a minimum when you first get started? This is the minimum you need per week including tips. It takes time to get up and running and we want to make sure you are making enough as we get you busy.
- Can you work in our Scottsdale Spa, Chandler Spa, or Both (You must live 30 minutes or less driving time from any spas you will be working in)? Include your physical address if not on your resume.
- Why are you leaving your current job (or why did you leave your last job)?
Please tell us which of the following you can perform:
- Body Scrubs
- Body Wraps
- Pre Natal
- Deep Tissue
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Myofascial Release
- Lomi Lomi
- Other modalities
Mahalo (thank you) –